Monday, March 3, 2008

America's Best Dance Crew

(The following is an entry from Josh Beckett's personal journal, written on March 3, 2008.)

Sometimes, I'm so good at pitching that I scare myself. Today, I pitched in a "B" game against some random people wearing Twins uniforms, and just dominated them. I was trying some stuff out, and they still only got me for one unearned run in my three innings. (They wouldn't have even have had that run, if Casey had given me a decent throw in the 1st inning. He's no Youk, that's for damn sure.) Schnikes, I'm good. (I picked up "schnikes" from Wake, trying to cut down on the swearing.)

Still a little pissed that Lowell wouldn't let me in the Dance-off. The bastard didn't want to compete with me. I guess I don't blame him. But I got Lowell back when I let Paps wear my lucky Meringue outfit. Unfortunately, not everyone can pull off a lace Versace shirt and ripped, horse-shoed jeans the way I can. As for Pedroia's performance, schnikes! I really worry about that dude sometimes.

Well, that's all for now. Julian and Manny want me to go see "Juno" with them again. (Paps isn't coming this time. I don't want to have to explain everything to him again. Good closer, but not the sharpest tool in the shed.) It's a decent flick. I think Julian and Manny mostly just like it for the music, though. It's a little disturbing when they sing that song together in the dugout. But not as disturbing as a shirtless Pedroia. Schnikes.

No comments: