Monday, February 18, 2008

Sickening

(originally posted 3/26/07)

When I am zipping around the internets, voraciously devouring all of the sports, I don't typically notice the authors of the articles. After reading a really good (or bad) article/column, I'll make note of the author, but usually I just keep zipping along on a random internet walk.

Today, I clicked to read a column on Boston.com, that seemed to be about Schilling. By the time I was a few paragraphs in, I was sick to my stomach. At that point it was obvious that the author of that putrid piece of "writing" could be none other than CHB. Sickening. Hopefully, Curtis Montague Schilling won't respond to it in any way, or even acknowledge it.

Going forward, I pledge to check the author of each piece before reading, just as I wouldn't open up an unknown e-mail attachment. (Well, unless the attachment appeared to be Papelbonian in nature, of course.) Now, if only I could find some kind of CHB-ware to keep me and my computer free of future threats. Perhaps McAfee can help.

No comments: